A friend on Facebook posted an article that turns out to be about a fake billionaire and his final words. Her post “Absolute truth!” When I brought it to her attention that this man never existed and this is a fake post, her reply was “I thought it could be a fake story, but the content is so true!” How in the world can content in a fake story that is trying to come across as true be true?!
Fake post (my response below this):
Steve Gouves dies a billionaire, with a fortune of $ 7 billion, at the age of 56 from pancreatic cancer, and here are some of his last words:
In other eyes, my life is the essence of success, but aside from work, I have a little joy, and in the end wealth is just a fact of life to which I am accustomed.
At this moment, lying on the bed, sick and remembering all my life, I realize that all my recognition and wealth that I have is meaningless in the face of imminent death.
You can hire someone to drive a car for you, make money for you – but you can not rent someone to carry the disease for you. One can find material things, but there is one thing that can not be found when it is lost – “life”.
Treat yourself well, and cherish others. As we get older we are smarter, and we slowly realize that the watch is worth $ 30 or $ 300 – both of which show the same time.
Whether we carry a purse worth $ 30 or $ 300 – the amount of money in the wallets are the same. Whether we drive a car worth $ 150,000, or a car worth $ 30,000 – the road and distance are the same, we reach the same destination.
If we drink a bottle worth $ 300 or wine worth $ 10 – the “stroller” will be the same.
If the house we live in is 300 square meters, or 3000 square meters – the loneliness is the same.
Your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether you’re flying first class, or economy class – if the plane crashes, you crash with it.
So, I hope you understand that when you have friends or someone to talk to – this is true happiness!
Five Undeniable Facts-
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. – So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise you will need to eat your medicine as food.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you, even if he has 100 reasons to give up. He will always find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being human and human being.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – go together!
And in conclusion,
The six best doctors in the world.
Keep them in all stages of life and enjoy a healthy life.
“Love the people God sent you, one day he’ll need them back.”
Yes, when I first started reading this, I was reminded of Solomon. Not only the richest man that ever lived but the wisest. He basically states in the book of Ecclesiastes that all is vanity in this world apart from God. I just wish this was rooted in God’s Word. If people lived life with a biblical worldview and not secular, there would be much more love, respect, and charity in the world.
Five Undeniable Facts-
1. Do not educate your children to be rich. Deuteronomy 6:6-7 states to educate your children about Gods ways, to talk about them always! There is nothing more important than to have a relationship with Jesus. We cannot have true happiness apart from Him.
2. Eat your food as medicine, otherwise, you will need to eat your medicine as food. Ecclesiastes 9:7 says to enjoy our food and be thankful.
3. Whoever loves you will never leave you – Lamentations 3:22 says the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. God is love. We cannot love apart from Him.
4. There is a big difference between being human and human being. Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.
5. If you want to go fast – go alone! But if you want to go far – go together! – Proverbs 3:1-2 – My son, do not forget my law but let your heart keep my commands for length of days and long life and peace will they will add to you.
And in conclusion,
The six best doctors in the world – There is only ONE!
1. Sunlight – Jesus “I am the light of the world” – John 8:12
2. Rest – Jesus “I will give you rest” – Matthew 11:28
3. Exercise – “For while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way” – 1 Timothy 4:8
4. Diet – Jesus “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger” – John 6:35
5. Self-confidence – Instead of self-confidence we should have Christ-confidence.
6. Friends – Jesus “I have called you friends” John 15:15.
Keep them in all stages of life and enjoy a healthy life. Instead, make Jesus the most important person in your life and have life everlasting!